Monday, May 25, 2009

Episode Four!



Well since it is Monday I have uploaded episode 4! This is a special episode since it tells the history of Action Abe. Hope you enjoy and let us know what you think.

So even though I am a techno geek I still do enjoy the outdoors. I went fishing with my father and brother in law up here in upstate NY. Of course it was the coldest day of the weekend but what can you do. I did happen to catch a nice Pickerel.


But of course the fish won and ended back up in the water. That might have something to do with me being allergic to fish so I can't eat him anyway. I know this is probably a boring post except for those out there who enjoy fishing. I am hoping Jeremy post soon about his weekend movie watching of Night at the Museum II and Terminator Salvation. I will try to find something entertaining to post later on.

Casey

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I wish i could've gone out fishing, i've been eyeing the niagara up here for awhile...

    That pickerel was all like "this is so surreal!"

    ReplyDelete